Customer Success Manager
Journeyfront is a fast-growing enterprise software startup on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about the importance of hiring right – and how to do it. Journeyfront is a data-driven hiring platform designed to help companies hire top talent fast. Through our various products, we make it easy to screen, interview and hire the best candidates while leveraging data and analytics to continuously streamline the hiring process
Journeyfront is currently seeking an experienced, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join our Customer Success team as a Customer Success Manager. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships across a growing portfolio of assigned customer accounts, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to renewals and growth opportunities. The CSM is educated on the technical capabilities of the platform offering insights and tips to customers to get the most out of the features.
The ideal candidate will thrive in the start-up environment and rise to the challenge of helping create new processes and procedures. He or she will understand empathy and serve as an internal advocate and liaison for our clients. Success in the CSM role is measured by customer satisfaction, relationship health, customer retention, and customer growth metrics.
As A CSM You Will:
- Build relationships with customers, resolve concerns, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude. Provide the customer proactive strategy focused on hiring accuracy
- Measure customer progress against company goals and identify/address areas of improvement.
- Assist customers in realizing the full value of the Journeyfront platform and discover ways to add additional value.
- Increase usage activity and adoption within the customer base and drive expansion into other business units.
- Serve as a customer advocate inside Journeyfront, helping customers receive the proper priority for resolving technical issues and building desired features.
- Develop and maintain customer retention programs and KPIs as well as maintain high CES and NPS scores.
- Uncover opportunities for up-sell and partner relationships.
We Are Looking for Someone Who:
- Has 3 + years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management or other client facing roles. Strong preference for experience in SaaS or working in Talent Acquisition.
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation capabilities.
- Is a confident, high energy, self-motivated team player who goes out of his or her way to complete the job and has a relentless drive to achieve results.
- Loves collaboration and working within a team to build out best practices
- Demonstrates diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Wants to learn all about the Journeyfront platform and be able to articulate the problems it solves.
- Is well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Has an insatiable curiosity with the desire and capacity to learn new things and develop new skills.
- Is Passionate for changing the way companies hire (BIG PLUS)
- Salary + Commission Structure
- Stock Options
- Health benefits (self and family)
- Dental benefits (self and family)
- Purpose-driven work
- Opportunity for significant financial and career upside with growing company