Journeyfront is a fast growing enterprise software startup on a mission to revolutionize hiring and help everyone get in the right job. We are highly passionate about solving this huge problem and are building a team that wants to change the world.
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to build, maintain, and optimize our AWS architecture. This person will work closely with the product management, customer success and engineering teams to continuously improve our software development and deployment processes. This person will also monitor and maintain the security of the platform and look for opportunities to continuously improve the Software Development Life Cycle to improve developer velocity.
- Build/Maintain/Optimize Journeyfront’s AWS Architecture
- Continuous monitoring and alerting
- Increase developer velocity through automation/integration, communication and lower deployment friction
- Participate and lead in architecture design and development with a focus on robustness, scalability and security
- 2+ years experience in a DevOps role
- Loves to automate everything
- Ambitious and wants to fast track their career
- Not afraid to go outside their required duties to get things done
- Wants to be part of a startup
- Wants ownership of their projects
- Terraform; we develop and maintain our AWS ecosystem through code using Terraform. Must have solid production experience managing AWS with Terraform.
- AWS; We use the following AWS technologies
- RDS (MySQL)
- GitLab; must have production level experience with Software Delivery Life Cycle.
- Support replication technologies; we use Stitch and DBT for ETL
- Developer skills; We are looking for a DevOps Engineer that can also code
- Python *must have
- Shell scripting *must have
- Plus skills
- Microservices architecture
- Salary + bonus
- Stock Options
- Health Benefits
- Purpose Driven Work
- Opportunity to rise fast with a growing company
- Regular training and coaching