Product Marketing Manager
Journeyfront is a fast growing enterprise software startup on a mission to revolutionize hiring and help everyone get in the right job. We are highly passionate about solving this huge problem and are building a team that wants to change the world.
We are looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving our product marketing strategy and the execution of go to market activities including market research, content creation, messaging and positioning of our products. Come help us tell our story to the world.
- Develop and execute the complete product marketing strategy
- Create Content
- Write clear, concise, and grammatically correct product copy for internal and external use
- Work with in-house or external content creators to product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Positioning and Messaging
- Develop and evangelize our market position
- Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
- Sales Enablement
- Collaborate with the sales teams to educate them on the products’ features and how to sell them to customers
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- Market intelligence
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- 5+ years working in marketing, communication, or other business role
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
- SaaS product marketing experience a plus
- Experience in HR/Talent Acquisition a plus
- Ability to develop a comprehensive product marketing strategy
- Ability to identify and communicate value props in both written and presentation formats
- Strong presentation skills
- Exceptional writing ability
- Ability to conduct market & competitive research
- Strong Analytical ability - know what is –or isn’t—working
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Other Attributes
- Desire to work in fast-paced environment
- Commitment to quality and consistency
Have an attitude of absolute ownership
- Salary + bonus
- Stock Options
- Health Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Purpose Driven Work
- Opportunity to rise fast with a growing company