Journeyfront is a fast growing enterprise software startup on a mission to revolutionize hiring and help everyone get in the right job. We are highly passionate about solving this huge problem and are building a team that wants to change the world.
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer that will work closely with the product management, customer success and engineering teams to test bugs and new features. This person will also focus on improving the software development processes and preventing defects in production.
New Feature Testing
- Manually test new software features
- Write testing use cases for new features
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback to developers
- Monitor customer bugs and prioritize with product manager
- Maintain product bug backlog
- Communicate bug statuses and fixes with stakeholders (Customer success, sales, and product)
- Document and follow up with developers to ensure things get done in a timely manner.
- Develop a prioritization framework for customer bugs
- Find new bugs
- Run automated testing scripts (Cucumber Framework)
- Learn and help implement more automated testing
- Loves to test and find defects in software
- Not afraid to go outside their required duties to get things done
- Wants to be part of a startup
- Passionate about what we do (let’s talk)
- Wants a piece of the pie (company ownership vs. short term rewards)
- 1+ year of QA experience.
- Technical writing and documentation ability
- Good at breaking software
- Able to communicate with developers & other business stakeholders
- Salary + bonus
- Stock Options
- Health Benefits
- Purpose Driven Work
- Opportunity to rise fast with a growing company
- Regular training and coaching