Sr. Frontend Engineer (Vue.js)
Journeyfront is a fast growing enterprise software startup on a mission to revolutionize hiring and help everyone get in the right job. We are highly passionate about solving this huge problem and are building a team that wants to change the world.
We are looking for a senior frontend web developer who is looking to make a big impact to join our growing. This person will have very high ownership of the product they build and see their ideas implemented every day. They will also have a big impact on architecture and how things get built on the front end as one of the most senior front end developers.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to get in early with a growing startup and participate in the rapid career growth and financial upside. Come help us improve the world and participate in all the rewards that follow.
- Consistently ship features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Collaborate with other team members to create, test, and deploy functional code.
- Recommending and implementing frontend strategy in areas like frameworks, styles, deployment, architecture, etc..
- Review specifications & provide time estimates on the development of projects & features
- Getting things done on time
- Working directly with the CTO and CPO on strategic problem solving
- Working directly with UX team to implement designs
- Ensuring quality across other front end developers
- 5+ years of frontend development experience
- 2+ years Vue.js experience (Vue 3, Vue Router, Vuex, Vuetify & JWT)
- Have experience optimizing code and looking for ways to resolve performance issues
- Proactive in taking ownership of tasks and taking them to completion
- Self managed problem solving (figuring things out on your own)
- You get excited to see real people using and delighted by your work.
- You have an unrivaled work ethic and are excited to learn from the team around you.
- Want to be part of a startup
- Passionate about what we do (let’s talk)
- HTML/CSS SASS/LESS
- Responsive Design
Our Tech Stack:
- Python (Django)
- Salary + bonus
- Stock Options
- Health Benefits
- Purpose Driven Work
- Opportunity to rise fast with a growing company
- Regular training and coaching